Today at 11 AM Eastern time we run a status check on regulations, accredited consensus products, and consortia standards that converge upon education facility infrastructure projects. We keep a weather-eye out for invitations for public input and commenting opportunities on education industry construction project enterprises. Some of the issues we review:
- Tax-free bond markets that provide financing for new square-footage and renovated square-footage; operations and maintenance
- Status of the movement in codes and standards for labor and material; safety and sustainability
- Expansion of building premise safety and sustainability consensus product scopes onto the spaces between buildings
- The renovation-versus-new construction conundrum
- Construction activity data points for education and university-affiliated healthcare facilities
We focus only upon notices of proposed regulations, public proposal and public commenting opportunities within the next 30 to 60 days. Send email@example.com a request for a more detailed agenda.